From PubMed Search to Research Bibliography
Did you know:
1. You can save your PubMed search.
2. Run the same search each week (or month) for updated articles (My NCBI).
3. Store your PubMed citations (and the full-text) in RefWorks.
4. Use Write-N-Cite to insert your citations into your Word document.
5. Create a bibliography for your paper.
Contact the libraryâ€™s reference department firstname.lastname@example.org where one of the librarians can assist you in setting up these available services. You can take it one step at a time.