For the new-comers and outsiders, the Library Commons area is open 24/7.
- It is perfect for individual, small or large group studying.
- There are 3 full-access computers available and all you’ll need is your lsuhsc user id & password to gain access.
- It offers two 46-inch screen televisions for presentation practice ONLY. (Sorry not a place to watch the LSU Tigers or N.O. Saints)
- For coffee lovers, Starbucks is open Monday thru Friday from 7:45am – 3:15pm. (FYI: Cafeteria lunch orders have to be placed by 11:00am)
- Restrooms are located near the elevators but the nearest water fountain is located on the 2nd floor.
- For your viewing pleasure, antique medical equipment on display in glass casings.
* In the event you forget your id or are an outsider, go to security office on the 3rd floor of the parking garage and once you sign-in they can buzz you in.
*The Commons is closed when the University is closed. On occasion it is closed for air-duct cleaning and other maintenance.