Faculty Publications Greet the Cooler Weather
October’s compilation of faculty publications by LSUHSC-NO researchers has been added to the display in the Library’s Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the Library’s Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New
Orleans faculty, 1998 – present. Access to this database is available to the public. The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
1. Duke MD, Guidry C, Guice J, Stuke L, Marr AB, Hunt JP, Meade P, McSwain NE,Jr, Duchesne JC. “Restrictive fluid resuscitation in combination with damage control resuscitation: time for adaptation.” Journal of Trauma & Acute Care Surgery. 2012; 73(3):674-678.
2. Halabi A, Ditch S, Wang J, Grabczyk E. “DNA mismatch repair complex MutS? promotes GAA·TTC repeat expansion in human cells.” Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2012; 287(35):29958-29967.
3. Koski ME, Chow D, Bedestani A, Togami JM, Chesson RR, Winters JC. “Colpocleisis for advanced pelvic organ prolapse.” Urology. 2012; 80(3):542-546.
4. Patterson CM, Morrison RL, D’Souza A, Teng XS, Happel KI. “Inhaled fluticasone propionate impairs pulmonary clearance of klebsiella pneumoniae in mice.” Respiratory Research. 2012; 13(40), epub.
5. Pogue AI, Jones BM, Bhattacharjee S, Percy ME, Zhao Y, Lukiw WJ. “Metal-sulfate induced generation of ROS in human brain cells: Detection using an isomeric mixture of 5- and 6-carboxy-2?,7?-dichlorofluorescein diacetate (carboxy-DCFDA) as a cell permeant tracer.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2012; 13(8):9615-9626.
6. Primeaux SD, Braymer HD, Bray GA. “CD36 mRNA in the gastrointestinal tract is differentially regulated by dietary fat intake in obesity-prone and obesity-resistant rats.” Digestive Diseases & Sciences. 2012; epub.
7. Sumner J. “Communication as moral caring in nursing: the moral construct of caring in nursing as communicative action.” International Journal for Human Caring. 2012; 16(2):20-27.
8. Varner KJ, Daigle K, Weed PF, Lewis PB, Mahne SE, Sankaranarayanan A, Winsauer PJ. “Comparison of the behavioral and cardiovascular effects of mephedrone with other drugs of abuse in rats.” Psychopharmacology. 2012; epub.