March into Spring with LSUHSC-NO Research
These can be physically viewed in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the Library’s Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 – present. Access to this database is available to the public.
The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
1. Agarwal N, Adhikari AS, Iyer SV, Hekmatdoost K, Welch DR, Iwakuma T. “MTBP suppresses cell migration and filopodia formation by inhibiting ACTN4.” Oncogene. 2013; 32(4):462-470.
2. Jacob JT. “Biocompatibility in the development of silicone-hydrogel lenses.” Eye & Contact Lens. 2013; 39(1):13-19.
3. Kapusta DR, Pascale CL, Kuwabara JT, Wainford RD. “Central nervous system G?i2-subunit proteins maintain salt resistance via a renal nerve-dependent sympathoinhibitory pathway.” Hypertension. 2013; 61(2):368-375.
4. Lawhorn NA, Lirette DK, Klink JL, Hu CY, Contreras C, Bryant TR, Brown LF, Diaz JH. “Workplace exposure to secondhand smoke among non-smoking hospitality employees.” Nicotine & Tobacco Research. 2013; 15(2):413-418.
5. Lentz JJ, Jodelka FM, Hinrich AJ, McCaffrey KE, Farris HE, Spalitta MJ, Bazan NG, Duelli DM, Rigo F, Hastings ML. “Rescue of hearing and vestibular function by antisense oligonucleotides in a mouse model of human deafness.” Nature Medicine. 2013; Feb (epub ahead of print).
6. Pou AM. “Ethical and Legal Challenges in Disaster Medicine: Are You Ready?” Southern Medical Journal. 2013; 106(1):27-30.
7. Varner KJ, Daigle K, Weed PF, Lewis PB, Mahne SE, Sankaranarayanan A, Winsauer PJ. “Comparison of the behavioral and cardiovascular effects of mephedrone with other drugs of abuse in rats.” Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2013; 225(3):675-685.
8. Tucker KR, Huertas MA, Horn JP, Canavier CC, Levitan ES. “Pacemaker rate and depolarization block in nigral dopamine neurons: A somatic sodium channel balancing act.” The Journal of Neuroscience. 2012; 32(42):14519-14531.