Start off Summer with Research from LSUHSC-NO
Kick off the vacation season with eight recently-published faculty articles by LSUHSC-NO researchers! These are currently on display in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the Library’s Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 – present. Access to this database is available to the public.
The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
- Bai S, Sheline CR, Zhou Y, Sheline CT. “A reduced zinc diet or zinc transporter 3 knockout attenuate light induced zinc accumulation and retinal degeneration.” Experimental Eye Research. 2013; 10859-67.
- Conrad EJ, Hansel TC, Pejic NG, Constans J. “Assessment of psychiatric symptoms at a level I trauma center surgery follow-up clinic: a preliminary report.” The American Surgeon. 2013; 79(5):492-494.
- Haun DE, Foley AB, Jarreau PC. “Development and feasibility of an electronic white blood cell identification trainer.” Clinical Laboratory Science. 2013; 26(1):23-29.
- Hernandez CP, Morrow K, Velasco C, Wyczechowska DD, Naura AS, Rodriguez PC. “Effects of cigarette smoke extract on primary activated T cells.” Cellular Immunology. 2013; 282(1):38-43.
- Hsieh MC, Yu Q, Wu XC, Wohler B, Fan Y, Qiao B, Jemal A, Ajani UA. “Evaluating factors associated with unknown SEER summary stage 2000 derived from collaborative stage at central registry level.” Journal of Registry Management. 2012; 39(3):101-106.
- Moody-Thomas S, Celestin MD, Horswell R. “Use of systems change and health information technology to integrate comprehensive tobacco cessation services in a statewide system for delivery of healthcare.” Open Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2013; 3(1):75-83.
- Morrow K, Hernandez CP, Raber P, Valle LD, Wilk AM, Majumdar S, Wyczechowska D, Reiss K, Rodriguez PC. “Anti-leukemic mechanisms of Pegylated Arginase I in acute lymphoblastic T-cell leukemia.” Leukemia. 2013; 27(3):569-577. [Also, as two abstracts: Ramos OC, Hernandez C, Morrow K, Cole JT, Rodriguez P. "L-argine depletion by PEG-arginase I, a new potential therapy for acute lymphoblastic leukemia." Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2012; 30(Suppl):abstr.e15, and Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2012; 60(1):442-442.]
- Reed JR, Cawley GF, Backes WL. “Interactions between cytochromes P450 2B4 (CYP2B4) and 1A2 (CYP1A2) lead to alterations in toluene disposition and P450 uncoupling.” Biochemistry. 2013; epub ahead of print.