Library Adds Titles to Rittenhouse R2 Digital Collection!
LSUHSC-NO Libraries have added 15 digital books to its customized R2 Library from Rittenhouse Book Distributors. Links to each digital version are accessible through a simple search in the LSUHSC catalog’s holdings.
As a web-based ePlatform, the R2 Digital Library offers seamless eBook access on desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and web-capable eReaders. An extensive image library, deep linking and integrated drug information provide an enhanced experience for the user. The R2 Digital Library’s user interface is optimized for the health sciences.
The newest R2 eBooks that are now available through our Libraries are:
- Resolving Ethical Dilemmas, by Bernard Lo, 5th edition: 2013. Also in print at: WB 60 L78r 2013 (Isché Reserve).
- Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, by Vincent DeVita Jr., Theodore Lawrence, & Steven Rosenberg, 9th edition: 2011. Also in print at: QZ 200 D49c 2011 (Isché Reserve).
- The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Musculoskeletal System (Vol 6, Pt 1: Upper Limb), by Joseph Iannotti & Richard Parker, 2nd edition: 2013. Also in print at: QZ 17 N38n 2013 Pt.1 (Isché Stacks).
- The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Musculoskeletal System (Vol 6, Pt 2: Spine & Lower Limb), by Lynn Lippert, 2nd edition: 2013. Also in print at: QZ 17 N38n 2013 Pt.2 (Isché Stacks).
- Essentials of Medical Genetics for Health Professionals, by Laura Gunder & Scott Martin: 2011.
- Gerontology for the Health Care Professional, by Regula Robnett & Walter Chop, 2nd edition: 2010.
- Clinical Manual of Emergency Psychiatry, by Michelle Riba & Divy Ravindranath, 1st edition: 2010.
- Cases in Clinical Medicine, by Pamela Moyers Scott: 2012.
- Challenging Cases in Pediatric Ophthalmology, by David Granet, Shira Robbins, & Leslie Baber: 2013.
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, by Richard Mitchell, Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, Nelson Fausto, & Jon Aster, 8th edition: 2012.
- Robbins & Cotran Atlas of Pathology, by Edward Klatt, 2nd edition: 2010.
- Lippincott’s Primary Care Musculoskeletal Radiology, by George Bridgeforth & John Cherf: 2011.
- Physician Assistant, by Ruth Ballweg, Edward Sullivan, Darwin Brown, & Daniel Vetrosky, 5th ed: 2013. Also in print at: W 21.5 B21 2013 (Isché Reserve).
- Concise Histology, by Leslie Garner & James Hiatt: 2011.
- Pediatric Nursing Procedures, by Vicky Bowden & Cindy Greenberg, 3rd edition: 2012.