RefWorks your web-based reference manager is getting a new look. If you have already created Refworks personal databases, please convert to the RefWorks 2.0 as soon as possible and take advantage of the cleaner, more intuitive interface. Not familiar with Refworks? Create a new log-in (free) and begin managing your references with RefWorks 2.0.
RefWorks 2.0 allows you to manage your references anywhere you have access to the Internet!
• Search PubMed (within RefWorks)
• Directly import your selected PubMed citations
• Store your references in folders (including attaching the full-text of the article)
• Share your references with your collaborators
• Add your references as you type a paper (write-n-cite)
• Create and format bibliographies in the citation style you need
Try the RefWorks 2.0 tutorial to get a glimpse of what you can do to get organized.
For more information about RefWorks 2.0 and other super cool ways to gather your references including searching SCOPUS and directly exporting citations to your RefWorks account contact Kathy Kerdolff.
To switch between old and new versions, simply use the links at the top right of the screen. RefWorks 1.0 will be available through December 2011.