November’s Faculty Publications Collection
The Library is displaying eight new faculty publications by LSUHSC-NO researchers in the Reference area (near the Library elevator), on the third floor of the Resource Center Building. These items are also part of the Library’s Faculty Publications Database.
The Faculty Publications Database includes publications authored by at least one member of the LSUHSC-New Orleans faculty, 1998 – present. Access to this database is available to the public. The database is linked from the Library web page here. This page includes a handy link to a PDF of the monthly bibliography of display articles. To add your faculty publications, or for questions about this database, contact Kathy Kerdolff.
LSUHSC-NO authors are shown in bold print:
1. Hu G, Horswell R, Wang Y, Li W, Besse J, Xiao K, Chen H, Keller JN, Heymsfield SB, Ryan DH, Katzmarzyk PT. “Body mass index and the risk of dementia among Louisiana low income diabetic patients.” PLoS One. 2012;7(9):e44537.
2. Kim SH, Sierra RA, McGee DJ, Zabaleta J. “Transcriptional profiling of gastric epithelial cells infected with wild type or arginase-deficient Helicobacter pylori.” BMC Microbiology. 2012; (12)175.
3. Lovera JF, Kim E, Heriza E, Fitzpatrick M, Hunziker J, Turner AP, Adams J, Stover T, Sangeorzan A, Sloan A, Howieson D, Wild K, Haselkorn J, Bourdette D. “Ginkgo biloba does not improve cognitive function in MS: A randomized placebo-controlled trial.” Neurology. 2012; 79(12):1278-84.
4. Lukiw WJ, Alexandrov PN. “Regulation of Complement Factor H (CFH) by Multiple miRNAs in Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) Brain.” Molecular Neurobiology. 2012; 46:11-19.
5. McGowin CL, Annan RS, Quayle AJ, Greene SJ, Ma L, Mancuso MM, Adegboye D, Martin DH. “Persistent Mycoplasma genitalium Infection of Human Endocervical Epithelial Cells Elicits Chronic Inflammatory Cytokine Secretion.” Infection & Immunity. 2012; 80(11):3842-9.
6. Peña S, Jeyakumar A. “Radiology quiz case 2.” Archives of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery. 2012; 138(10):975.
7. Serrano LF, Morrell B, Mai A. “Contrast media in breast imaging.” Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinics of North America. 2012; 20(4):777-89.
8. Toloza SMA, Vega-Hinojosa O, Chandran V, Onate RV, Espinoza LR. “Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis in Peruvian Aborigines: A Report from the GRAPPA 2011 Annual Meeting.” The Journal of Rheumatology. 2012; 39(11):2216-9.