In this topic you will learn how to Cancel a Requisition.
You can cancel an entire requisition if:
1. The requisition is not on hold;
2. You are authorized to cancel Requisitions on the User Preferences;
3. You are authorized to cancel Requisitions for the requester on User Preferences;
4. No requisition lines have been sourced to a PO or RFQ; and
5. No requisition schedule has been staged.
Click the Yes button.
NOTE: The pre-encumbrance will not be reserved for the requisition. A nightly process will be scheduled to budget check and close cancelled requisitions. If you need the requisition budget checked before the nightly process runs, contact your Purchasing department.
The Status has changed from Pending to Cancelled.
This completes Cancel a Requisition.