LGBTQ+A Organization for Cultural Understanding in Health Sciences (LOCUS)
LTBTQ+A Organization for cultural understanding in health sciences provides a safe space for all members of the LSU Health-New Orleans community and promotes the visibility of LGBTQ students, faculty, and staff on campus. As future and current healthcare professionals in Louisiana we strive to educate the community about issues specific to LGBTQ patients in order to eliminate health disparities and promote health equity for all.
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Tiger Pride engaged in community service activities with CrescentCare, NO/AIDS Walk and NOAGE. For more information or if you are interested in getting involved in this community service project, please contact a student leader noted below.
Mirandy Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nanci Zhang (email@example.com)
- Allied Health: Position open
- Dentisty: Corey Romero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Graduate Studies: Ayesha Umrigar (email@example.com)
- Medicine: Mirandy Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nursing: Margaret Wilmes (email@example.com)
- Public Health: Mirandy Li (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Andrew Hollenbach, Ph.D. (email@example.com)
Dr. Randolph L. Roig, M.D.(firstname.lastname@example.org)