2020 Benefits Annual Enrollment
The following notable changes will be implemented for the 2020 benefits plan year:
- Premiums will increase by 5%.
- Pre-Authorization on cancer services will be required.
Office of Group Benefits (OGB)
- Health Premium will increases by 5%.
- Office of Group Benefits (OGB) has finalized its contract renewal with Prudential. Some age groups will see an increase in premiums.
- For employees enrolled in the HSA775 plan for 2019:
- HSA limit for individuals increasing by $50 to $3,550.
- HSA limit for families increasing by $100 to $7,100.
LSU Voluntary Benefits
- No premium changes.
- Dental plan changes - The Basic Plan will switch from a Fee Schedule to a coinsurance model. Preventive and Diagnostic will continue to be covered at 100%, Basic services will be covered at 45%, and Major services will be covered at 20%. The Annual Maximum will also change from $1,500 to $1,000. The Enhanced Plan will have an annual deductible of $50 per person, up to $150 per family. The deductible will not apply to preventive and diagnostic services. To find an in-network provider, please visit www.myuhc.com and select the National PPO 20 option.
- Critical Illness plan has added additional covered illnesses for 2020.
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) annual limit increased to $2,700.