WELCOME TO THE NEW PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (PMP)!
The Performance Management Program (PMP) is a PeopleAdmin web-based performance assessment program that tracks goals, development plans and work behaviors. Each calendar year, unclassified staff and other academic associates participate in a performance cycle that includes co-creating goals, drafting a professional development plan, documenting exceptional performance, self-assessment and supervisor evaluation.
To access the Performance Management Program (PMP), click the link below.
Quick steps to access your Action Items in the PMP:
- Your login is your LSUHSC credentials.
- To access the PMP, click the three blue dots in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once you expand the three-dot menu, under Other Tools, click the Performance Management Program (PMP) module.
Quick steps to access your Position Description in the PMP:
- Once logged in, click on the My Reviews tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on the LSUHSC Annual Evaluation blue hyperlink.
- On the left-hand side, under the Positions Description, click on the blue hyperlink position title.