WELCOME TO THE NEW PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (PMP)!
The Performance Management Program is a PeopleAdmin web-based performance assessment program that tracks goals, development plans and work behaviors.
For instructor-led and virtual workshops on the Performance Management Program, please see the calendar of events below for all details.
To access the Performance Management Program (PMP), click the link below.
Quick steps to access your Action Items in the PMP:
- Your login is your LSUHSC credentials.
- To access the PMP, click the three blue dots in the upper left-hand corner.
- Once you expand the three-dot menu, under Other Tools, click the Performance Management Program (PMP) module.
Quick steps to access your Position Description in the PMP:
- Once logged in, click on the My Reviews tab on the left-hand side.
- Click on the LSUHSC Annual Evaluation blue hyperlink.
- On the left-hand side, under the Positions Description, click on the blue hyperlink position title.
For step-by-step instructions on how to use the Performance Management Program (PMP), click the Web-Based training button below: