Retirement Manager is a convenient, secure, web-based access point from which you can manage your 403(b) retirement plan accounts anytime and anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply go to https://www.myretirementmanager.com/myrm/?lsuno
You can use the Retirement Manager site to:
- Learn more about your retirement savings plan(s)
- View aggregate balance information across investment providers
- Start or change contribution amounts
- Request a Distribution Eligibility Certificate for the following transactions:
Ø Hardship Withdrawal
Ø In-Service Exchange
Ø Severance of Employment
- Read educational articles on a range of financial planning topics
- Calculate what you will need to stay on track for retirement with easy-to-use financial calculators
The Retirement Manager support line is available to take calls from all LSU Health New Orleans employees regardless of their investment provider selection. The support line is staffed with a dedicated group of Client Service Professionals that are available to provide guidance on the login process, general navigation questions, and how to use the enrollment and disbursement transaction screens. Please note that account specific questions related to a particular provider should still be addressed directly to the provider.
The participant support line is available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) from 7:00AM to 6:00PM Central time.
Retirement Manager Support Line: 1-866-294-7950
We are confident you will benefit from this valuable enhancement to your retirement planning tools.