Friday, October 21, 2005
- The solicitation for emergency air conditioning for the Dental School Administration & Clinical Buildings was awarded to Triton Mechanical today.
- The temporary, electric sump pumps at Stanislaus Hall and the Dental School have been maintaining water levels in the respective basements at minimal levels.
- The wash down of the building exteriors at the Dental School has been completed. The interior of the Power Plant remains to be washed down.
- The architectural/engineering assessment field work was completed in the Animal Care areas of the Dental School.
- The damaged feeder line to the Resource Center has been removed and a new line should be installed on Monday, 10/24.
- The Office of Facility Planning has agreed with the sole source procurement method used by LSUHSC for permanent elevator repairs.
- AEC (environmental assessment contractor) has completed all of their written reports and provided them in hard copy. Electronic copies will follow.