Monday, November 14, 2005
- Repairs to remaining broken/damaged windows located at various buildings around the campus continued last week.
- A Change Order to the LVI contract (general cleaning of spaces on upper floors) to add cleaning of spaces at the Dental School Admin and Clinic Buildings is being prepared.
- Temporary repairs have been completed to Elevators 7 & 8 (Animal Care elevator and the large freight) at the MEB.
- Work continues on the contract to remove flood-damaged movable furnishings and equipment at the CSRB. Work has been completed at HDC 124 and HDC Library.
- The pre-bid conference for the solicitation to remove flood-damaged carpet, wall board, and other semi-porous materials was held today. A number of questions arose and will be answered via an Addendum.
- Bids were received on Friday, 11/11 for the contract to make permanent repairs to switchgear at the Residence Hall, Nursing/Allied Health, Lions Eye Center and the CSRB. They are being now being evaluated.