Monday, December 19, 2005
- A decision has been made to remove the temporary chiller at the Dental School during the winter months to reduce the rental expenses.
- The flood damaged seats in the MEB auditorium are being removed. Flood damaged carpet is being removed at the Lion's Eye Center and Nursing/Allied Health Buildings.
- The permanent repairs to the switchgear have begun at the Nursing/Allied Health and temporary building power has been turned off. The repairs are expected to take as long as a week. Power will be restored when the repairs are completed.
- Bids for the cleaning of public areas and restrooms in the School of Dentistry Clinic and Administration buildings have been received and are being evaluated.
- LSUHSC Facilities staff are changing bolts and fasteners on the water softener at MEB in preparation for restarting it.