Wednesday, February 01, 2006
- The contractor responsible for repairs to the elevators in the MEB and Lions Eye Center now have two separate teams dedicated to the repairs; one team working in each building.
- The contractor removing flood damaged building materials from the Dental School basement is continuing to remove materials that contain asbestos.
- The test of the recently installed fire pump at the Lion's Eye Center has been completed. The results are expected shortly.
- The repairs to the fire alarm system at the Lions Eye Center have been completed.
- The test of the CSRB fire pump and the fire alarm system was completed today. An inspection by the State Fire Marshal has been requested.