Friday, March 10, 2006
- The bids for the temporary, emergency repairs to the building electrical systems at the Dental School (Clinic and Admin Buildings) were received today. The bids are being evaluated and an award is anticipated in the near future.
- The environmental remediation contractor for the 2nd phase will begin work on Monday. Plans are to begin at:
- The Residence Hall on the 9th, 10th, and 11th floors,
- Stanislaus Hall on the 11th through the 16th floors,
- The Nursing/Allied Health Building on the 10th floor, and
- The Resource Center on the 8th floor.
- The new city water pumps for Stanislaus Hall were received today. Installation will begin shortly.