Wednesday, March 15, 2006
- The contractor is preparing for the inspection of four passenger elevators at the MEB and four passenger elevators at the Lion's/LSU Clinic Building tomorrow. If the State Elevator Inspector passes the elevators, they will be certified for general use.
- Another of the elevator repair contractors is replacing an emergency phone in one of the elevators at Stanislaus Hall.
- Work on the repairs to the fire alarm system at the MEB is nearing completion.
- The removal of damaged floor tiles began in the Residence Hall today.
- Work began on the cleaning, decontamination and re-certification of biosafety cabinets in the various research labs today. There are 100 cabinets covered under the contract.