Tuesday, March 28, 2006
- The State Fire Marshal has inspected the repairs to the fire alarm system at the MEB and the system has passed. As a result, the requirement for a manual fire watch on the upper floors has been lifted.
- The domestic cold and hot water pumps in the CSRB have been installed. The hot water recirculating pumps are also being installed in the Nursing/Allied Health Building. All of the newly installed pumps still need to be connected to building electrical power.
- The environmental remediation contractor is cleaning the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Nursing/Allied Health Building. They are also completing the cleaning in the basement of Stanislaus Hall.
- The remediation contractor is cleaning the mechanical rooms in the Resource Center. To minimize the time when air handling units will not be operating, they will wait to complete the cleaning of internal components in the air handlers until this weekend.
- In the Residence Hall, the replacement floor tile is on order. It should be onsite on Thursday, and installation will begin shortly thereafter.