Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- All five of the elevators at the Lion's/LSU Clinic Building have passed inspection and are now certified for normal use.
- The CSRB cooling tower is back on line. The walk-in coolers in the building will be tested one at a time, beginning tomorrow.
- Approximately one third of the replacement floor tiles for the Residence Hall arrived today. The installation of the tile will begin tomorrow.
- The environmental remediation of the remaining spaces on the 4th floor of the MEB has been completed and the punch list items are being provided to the contractor.
- The remediation contractor is continuing to clean the air conditioning units in the rooms of the Residence Hall. They have completed the work down to the 4th floor.
- The MEB boiler is shutting down as it senses low natural gas pressure. Entergy has been contacted.
- The domestic hot water pump in the Nursing/Allied Health Building, the city water pump in Stanislaus Hall, and the hot water recirculating pumps are all being installed.