Wednesday, May 3, 2006
- The State Fire Marshal has granted us a temporary (30 day) permit to immediately use the Bookstore in the Resource Center for three hours a day, Monday through Friday prior to occupancy of the Resource Center. This will require a manual fire watch and students may only go in and out of the Bookstore during this period.
- The Stanislaus Hall emergency generator has a burned out board preventing the automatic transfer switch from operating. If it cannot be repaired within the 30 day temporary occupancy permit, battery powered emergency lights will be required to extend the permit to occupy the building.
- We continue to experience problems with the main CSRB switch gear. Additional corrective actions are being planned and will be communicated when they are finalized.
- Additional work on cleaning and landscaping the grounds of the downtown campus continue.
- Work also continues on the improvements to Student Parking Lot #2.