Friday, June 16, 2006
- REMINDER: The replacement of the CSRB riser feeders that serve the Perdido Side of the building continues this weekend, June 16th and 17th. This work will entail several complete power outages, each less than one hour in duration. In addition, the emergency generator testing for the Nursing/Allied Health Building will take place on Friday, June 16, at 5:30 pm. During the test, the building will be without normal power for about fifteen minutes.
- The replacement of sheetrock in Lecture Room A in the MEB has been completed.
- The de-ionized water systems are now working in both the MEB and the CSRB. The CSRB system will have a 2nd pump installed to complete the repairs, so that the pumps can alternate their operations. But the system is operating with the single pump at this time.
- The testing of the two emergency generators at the Residence Hall was completed successfully today.
- The 2nd domestic water pump in the Nursing/Allied Health Building has not yet been installed, but is on site and is expected to be installed soon.