Tuesday, June 20, 2006
- The problems with the high pressure medical air system at the MEB have been resolved. Both high and low pressure medical air is now available to the building.
- The second of the two city water pumps has been installed at the Nursing/Allied Health Building.
- The replacement of carpet in selected areas of Allied Health began today.
- The taping and floating of the newly installed sheetrock in the two large lecture halls in the MEB is well underway.
- The contractor began replacement of the damaged ceiling tiles in the Gross Anatomy Lab today.
- Repairs to the freight elevators in both the Nursing/Allied Health Building and the Resource Center are complete. The State Elevator Inspector is scheduled to conduct the inspections on Monday, June 26th.
- Temporary repairs to the Dental School Clinic and Administration Buildings continue:
- The fire pump has been installed and successfully tested.
- The heating hot water pump installation is complete and the installation of the heat exchangers has also been finished.
- The floor drains in the pump room and the temporary switchgear room have been cleared of all debris and are free flowing.
- There is a power shutdown scheduled for this evening to change the fuses in the switchgear that serve the temporary chillers.