- MEB Lecture Rooms:
- The new screen was hung in Lecture Room B today.
- The installation of the acoustic wallpaper is approximately 90% complete.
- The network cabling has been pulled to the all of the seat/table pedestals in Lecture Room B and to about 10% of the pedestals in Lecture Room A.
- The caulking of the floor to wall joints in the MDL has been completed.
- The installation issues with the new projection screens in the MEB 3rd floor Seminar Rooms are being addressed by the contractor at this time.
- The environmental remediation work at 1542 Tulane is beginning to wind down.
- All of the initial cleaning of the upper floors and the duct work (Floors 2 through 8) has been completed.
- Test results have indicated that a few rooms require re-cleaning and retesting. This work is underway and we expect the next set of results to come back within a week or so.
- The cleaning of the 1st floor and basement continues and is anticipated to be finished by the end of this week. Testing will then be required to determine if any re-cleaning may be necessary.