Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- At the Dental School, the project to identify and label all of the new piping is proceeding. The contractor has completed the labeling and identification of all the chilled water pipes and they have started labeling the steam pipes as well.
- The piping of the soft water system at the Dental School continues as the contractor is replacing the related piping in the Power Plant.
- The Dental Schools medical gas system (oxygen & nitrous oxide) is scheduled for testing tomorrow, Wednesday, August 30th. The system has been pressurized with 70 lbs of pressure for a few days and has been holding.
- Mold remediation of the heavily molded rooms at the Dental School (6413B, 6409, & 7409A) is nearing completion. The contractor continues to prep the rooms for retesting.
- In the MEB Lecture Hall A, LSUHSC Facility Services personnel secured the hanging cables under the table tops so that a class can utilize the room tomorrow.