Wednesday, September 27, 2006
- The planned energizing of 1542 Tulane Ave. has been postponed due to concerns about a possible natural gas leak. The contractor is preparing a proposal that will allow testing occur. Once this safety issue is resolved, Entergy and the contractor will proceed with energizing the building.
- The rebuilt motor at the Central Utility Plant is completely connected and tied in. The panels for the wires have been left open for review.
- The VFD was temporarily raised 6 inches on blocks of wood to allow the holes for the connections to the filters and the power to be drilled. The new channels for the VFD to sit on are still on order.
- At the Dental School, the elevator contractor is preparing the elevator controls and contacts to complete the wiring of the control panel for Elevator #4 in the Clinic Building .
- The contractor is now repairing the other block walls in the basement (morgue, chemical storage, etc). The block wall by the chemical storage area and the morgue is 75% complete.
- The contractor cleared the debris clogging the storm drain at the loading dock.
- The temporary-temporary chiller is not properly cooling the building. The 24-hr response technician has been notified.