Wednesday, January 24, 2007
- The Dental School contractor covered all of the outside air intake louvers that had been utilized by the dehumidification units.
- The work to remove the old ceiling from the 1st floor of the Dental School Clinic Building continued today.
- The FEMA team met with representatives from LSUHSC, the design team and the company that assessed the boilers located in the Power Plant at the Dental School .
- Additional assessment work will be completed and information provided to FEMA to help in defining the scope of the damage to the boilers caused by the flood waters.
- At 1542 Tulane Ave. , the contractor continued their work on the electrical repairs required in the basement.
- Drywall that has been installed on the ceiling and fur downs in the MEB atrium received an additional coat of drywall compound, as the surfaces are being prepared for paint.