January 31, 2007
- LSUHSC Facility Services has started replacing the batteries in the automatic flushing mechanisms in the Dental School Clinic Building.
- The removal of the 1st floor ceiling on the Dental Clinic Building is substantially complete. The contractor has begun working on removing the ceiling from the 1st floor of the Administration Building.
- The elevator contractor at the Dental School shifted their focus to the Administration Building while they wait for the installation of smoke detectors in the Clinic Building elevator pits.
- The contractor working at 1542 Tulane Ave. continues to connect electrical cable to the transfer switch and the transformer. They have also installed circuit breakers for the sump pump disconnects and they are pulling electrical cable for the elevators.
- The mechanical subcontractor continues to remove debris from the old piping of sump pumps in the 1542 Tulane Ave. basement. They also are cleaning out the sumps in the basement.