Tuesday, March 06, 2007
- The Dental School contractor installed a replacement electrical panel on the 4th floor, Auditorium C in the Administration Building.
- There is one more electrical panel to be installed in the Clinic Building. The cellular telephone site on the roof will be affected when the existing panel is disconnected.
- The architect was on site to survey the ceiling area of the 1st floor of the Clinic Building to finalize the new design for the ceiling.
- BellSouth examined Room 2315-A as they plan for the provision of a phone line for the building fire alarm system and of 4 separate telephone lines for the elevators in the Clinic Building.
- The 1542 Tulane Ave. contractor is installing the variable frequency drives for the chilled pumps.
- The mechanical sub-contractor continued to work on the installation of the final sump pump in the basement and running the pipe to the city drain.
- The project to insulate the new pipes in the 1542 Tulane Ave.
basement is also proceeding.