Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer has completed removing the carpet on the 3rd floor of the Administration Building and has started the 4th floor carpet removal.
- There was a pre-bid walk-through for the re-bid of the environmental remediation and duct cleaning project.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Arc has completed all of the repairs on the steam station and the condensate return system, with one exception. One trap cannot be repair because a nearby valve is leaking and will require a steam shutdown by Entergy Thermal to be repaired.
- Valves for the heat exchanger have been delivered to the site.
- Stratos Elevator is working on the counterbalance and the safeties on Elevator #3.
- Ordes continues to remove old electrical panels in the basement. They are also pulling wire for the Fan Coil Unit controllers.