Monday, April 23, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer removed carpeting from the 5th floor of the Clinic Building.
- Boe-Tel delivered the cable trays and placed them in the halls and lobbies of the building where they will be installed.
- AT&T needed electrical power to load software onto the system in the new location for the telephone switch on the 5th floor of the Clinic Building . When the outlet provided did not have power, Pflueger Electric was called out. They were able to identify and resolve the problem.
- Arc Mechanical started removing the damaged air compressors and pumps from the basement.
- Stratos Elevator worked on the safeties for Elevator #3.
- Ordes Electrical continues to work on the air handling unit power and related control panels in basement.
- The main line to the circle drive at the Lions/LSU Clinic Building is completely installed and buried.
- Trenching for the sprinkler lines at the corner of S. Prieur and Gravier St. was completed today.