Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Dental School :
- The Administration Building stair well C passed the post-remediation testing and Zimmer has painted it.
- The Clinic Building stair wells A and B and the 1st floor spaces have been cleaned and will be tested tonight.
- The coating/encapsulation of the insulation inside the 2nd floor duct work was finished last night and cleaning of the ducts on the 3rd floor duct began today.
- Zimmer continued with the demolition in the small auditoriums in the Administration Building.
- Boe-Tel is working in the Administration Building installing the cable trays on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- C&R Network is working in the 3rd floor clinic area bringing cable to all of the marked locations in the individual teaching bays.
- Frischhertz completed the installation of the new disconnects in the Administration Building penthouse. These were required for the three building elevators and were needed to allow repairs to the elevators to proceed.
- Schindler resumed work in the elevator penthouse of the Administration Building .
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is continuing to complete the installation of the communications cable for Elevator #3.
- Ordes Electrical is working on the breaker panel that provides power to the exterior lighting for Floors 1 through 7.
- Arc Mechanical is removing the damaged air compressors from the basement.
- The demolition work continued today.