Monday, May 21, 2007
Dental School :
- As the remediation project moves forward, Zimmer has started removing flex duct and registers and started cleaning in the offices of the 5th floor of the Clinic Building.
- The 2nd floor has been sealed off while we await the results of the post-remediation inspection and testing.
- We are also waiting for the results of air sample testing on the 1st floor.
- Boe-Tel has completed the installation of the cable trays for the network infrastructure enhancement project.
- They continue to pull new network cable and making connections to marked locations.
- Schindler Elevator now has power to all three controllers in the Administration Building penthouse.
- We have started the process of removing all of the chemicals that were stored in the basement of the Clinic Building.