Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer continued working on floors 4, 5, and 6 of the Clinic Building . They have started preparing the 7th floor for the remediation work.
- Boe-Tel continued with the installation of the new network cables on the 6th and 7th floors. They have been testing the new connections made on the 5th floor and every connection tested has passed.
- Landis Construction has been awarded the contract to replace the ceiling tiles and grids on the upper floors of both buildings. There were on site today to begin planning for the start of construction.
- Schindler worked in the elevator pits in the Administration Building .
- ADS Alarm Co. checked out the system that was in alarm status all weekend. The technician thinks that the system has a ground fault on the 1st floor. They will have to test the system after renovations are complete.
- AT&T worked in Room 5312 connecting wire to the phone blocks.
- Stratos Elevator was installing the safety cable on Elevator # 3.
- Ordes Electrical is working to complete the installation of the breaker panel for all the building pumps that require 480V.