Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer continues to work around the clock on floors 4 through 7 of the Clinic Building.
- Boe-Tel is terminating all of the network cable installed on the 6th floor and continues to run new cable on the 7th floor.
- AT&T spliced in the cable in the sub-basement that connects the telephone cables from the 5th floor to the wires to the manhole outside the building.
- Schindler continues their progress on the Administration Building elevators.
- A pre-construction meeting for the Central Sterilization project was held with Landis and MCC by Mathis Verges.
- Ordes Electrical is installing disconnect panels for the condensation pumps and air driers in old engine room.
- Stratos Elevator is continuing to install the safety chain on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical is running pipe to the condensation pumps in the old engine room.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- The irrigation valve wiring for the Lions/LSU Clinic and the CSRB has been completed and 23 of the 25 valves installed.