Thursday, May 31, 2007
Dental School :
- Boe-Tel is working on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building running the new network cable.
- The 6th floor is completely wired and wire mold installed. The jacks are awaiting testing of the lines.
- Boe-Tel has moved to the 7th floor installing the new jacks and wire mold.
- Frischhertz is working on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building removing the light fixtures as part of the ceiling project.
- Zimmer is testing the 3rd floor of the Clinic Building today to verify that the remediation has been successfully completed.
- They continue the clean on the 4th, 5th and 6th floors and the demolition work in the small auditorium is moving quite well.
- The duct cleaning has begin on the 7th floor.
- Schindler is working in the elevator pits in the Administration Building removing the damaged equipment.
- MCC had a 60 ft. crane put in place to start work on the replacement of the cooling tower in the Power Plant.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator is installing the safety limit switches on Elevator # 3.
- Ordes Electrical is continuing to pull wire to the 480V breaker in engine room.