Friday, June 01, 2007
Dental School :
- The remediation and duct cleaning contract work continues to move forward.
- Zimmer sealed the 4th and 5th floors and continued cleaning on the 6th floor of the Clinic Building.
- The duct cleaning on the 7th floor also continued.
- Zimmer will be working over the weekend.
- The initial work on the project to replace the ceiling tiles and grid on the upper floors is underway.
- Frischhertz (the electrical sub-contractor) is working the 3rd floor removing lights in the halls and raising lights in other areas.
- MCC (the mechanical sub-contractor) surveyed the building for all the A/C drops to follow behind the ceiling installers.
- MCC plans to work over the weekend.
- Schindler is working on the Administration Building elevators. They are replacing the roller guides in the basement.
- The upgrades to the network infrastructure are progressing well.
- NV-I x-rayed the new network closet locations in the Clinic Building in preparation for core drilling. NV-I intends to work over the weekend.
- Boe-Tel is working in the ceiling of the porch area pulling cable outside the Clinic Building .
- Deltronics picked up three copy machines from the building.
- York delivered the replacement motor for the 2nd chiller and started the installation after lunch.
- Stratos Elevator continued the installation of the safety limit switches on Elevator # 3.
- Ordes Electrical pulled additional wire to the 480V breaker in engine room.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- The irrigation system around the CSRB will be completed this weekend.
- The installation of the remaining irrigation components for the front of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building will be completed early next week.
- Two of the ' Natchez ' (white) crepe myrtles were planted in the designated location behind CSRB today.
- The planting of the other two were delayed until Monday due to the excavations for the irrigation lines in that area.