Monday, June 18, 2007
Dental School :
- The structural demolition needed for the Central Sterilization installation is complete.
- The electrical and mechanical demolition has begun.
- The installation of the new ceiling grid is nearly complete on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Clinic Building and continues on the 5th and 6th floors.
- Ceiling tile installation is nearly complete on the 2nd floor and has started on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Supply diffusers continue to be installed on the 2nd floor.
- Landis has begun their cleanup on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building.
- Frischhertz is re-installing lights on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Repairs to the damaged junction boxes and conduit on the 5th floor are complete.
- Firetrol continues to reposition and add sprinkler heads as necessary on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Boe-Tel continues to run network and data lines.
- Zimmer has completed the remediation/cleaning of the 2nd through the 4th floor of the Administration Building .
- Arc Mechanical started the installation of new pipe to the condensate pumps.
- Stratos Elevators was testing Elevator #3 and installed a safety chain.
- Ordes continues running conduit between the new 480V panels and the switchgear.
- 62 juniper plants were planted around the flag pole area of Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
MEB Cafeteria Remodeling:
- Significant portions of the drywall have been installed on the new stud walls and the ceiling fur downs.