Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Dental School :
- Zimmer continues with the major remediation cleaning on the 5th, 6th, and 7th floors of the Clinic Building.
- The 8th floor of the Clinic Building is still in the pre-cleaning stage.
- The major cleaning is still on going on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- A & A has moved over to the Administration Building and are finished with the 3rd floor core drilling.
- They may be able to start on the 2nd floor tomorrow.
- They are unable to work on the upper floors of the Clinic Building while the remediation is continuing.
- Landis has completed the 2nd floor Clinic area ceiling grid installation.
- Light fixtures and ceiling tiles are now being installed on the larger side of the 2nd floor.
- Firetrol continues to add and relocate sprinkler heads in Clinic building.
- Boe-Tel continued pulling network wiring on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors in the Clinic Building.
- Schindler continues working in the elevator pits of the Administration Building .
- Ordes Electrical is pulling additional cable to the new transformers in the vault.
- Stratos Elevator is still working to complete the installation of the safety brakes on Elevator #3.
- Arc Mechanical continues the process of installing the new heating hot water pumps in the basement engine room.