Thursday, July 19, 2007
Dental School :
- All of the major ceiling work is complete on the 7th and 8th floors of the Clinic Building.
- Ceiling grid continues to be installed on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- The installation of the new grid has been completed on the 3rd and 4th floors of the Admin Building.
- Light fixtures continue to be installed in the Library.
- All of the walls for the Central Sterilization unit have been framed and the sheetrock is being installed.
- The remediation contractor continues to paint the Administration Building stairwells.
- Viable sample results came back and air handling units 4D in the Administration Building, 5312B in the 5th floor IT/Network room, and 6E in the Clinic Building have passed.
- Units 4C in the Administration Building, and 7A & 7C in the Clinic Building failed and the coils are to be re-cleaned.
- New network cables continue to be run throughout the Administration Building.
- The installation of doors on the new network/telecom closets and the final build-out of the remaining closets continued in the Clinic Building.
- The cable trays throughout the Administration Building were adjusted to allow for the installation of light fixtures and ceiling grid.
- The work to replace the fire brick in the incinerator is in progress.
- The scheduled power outage in the building occurred today and Ordes completed their planned work.
- Power was restored to the building by Entergy at about 11:35 AM.
- All of the gravel has been removed from the Bolivar St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- Crews marked out the routing for the irrigation main supply line and the location of some of the valves on the S. Roman St. side of the Allied Health/Nursing Building and the MEB.