Friday, August 10, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis has indicated that they have completed all of the Phase 4 punch list items and they are ready for the architects to re-inspect the buildings.
- Zimmer has removed about half of the old duct work on the 1st floor and will complete the demolition this evening.
- New walls are being erected in area 3, 1st floor of the Clinic Building .
- Lights have been installed in area 2.
- The new ductwork installation continues.
- The installation of electrical outlets and fixtures in the Central Sterilization continues.
- The floor is being prepped in the area where the new sterilizers are to be installed.
- Carpet installation will begin in Auditorium C next week.
- The installation of the 1st floor stairwell fire doors is complete.
- The doors and frames have been painted.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos continues to work on Elevator #2 installing new travel cables.
- Siemens completed the removal of the obsolete fire alarm devices up through the 8th floor.
- The ducts on the 3rd floor are now completed after one area was re-cleaned.
- The 2nd floor Maintenance areas were cleaned last night.
- Cleaning of the 2nd floor ducts will continue this evening.