Monday, August 20, 2007
- Landis is preparing to level the floor in areas 1 and 2 on the 1st floor of the Clinic Building.
- The final connections to the temporary AHUs are being made this week.
- The walls in the elevator lobby are being taped and floated and will be ready for paint tomorrow.
- Work on the temporary doors to areas 1 and 2 will begin tomorrow.
- Both of the sterilizers were moved into their final positions in the Central Sterilization area.
- Floor leveling started in the rest of the area this morning.
- The installation of carpet in Auditorium C is nearly complete.
MEB Duct Cleaning:
- Duct cleaning continued on the 5th floor over the weekend and the contractor will finish up tonight.
- Cleaning will begin on the 6th floor tomorrow. Personal notifications were made on the 6th floor informing faculty and staff of the scheduled work.
- Ordes was making a list of materials needed to provide power to the gate operators at the L & M Lot, Lakeside Lot, & the 1542 Garage.
- Stratos Elevator Co. is installing the tape selector and the TLS box which controls the elevator leveling for Elevator #2.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system; installing a new riser for the fire alarm wiring.
- The crews cleaned and graded the new planting beds on the S. Prieur St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
- Four new Savannah holly trees were planted on the S. Prieur St. side of the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.