Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Dental School :
- Landis is nearly complete with the punch list items on the ceiling grid and ceiling tile project on the upper floors.
- The 1st floor demolition in the Clinic Building is nearly complete.
- A temporary wall across the elevator lobby is being erected.
- Sheetrock is being installed, extending the 1st floor walls to the deck above.
- The broken vacuum line located on they 1st floor of the Clinic Building has been repaired.
- The re-direction of the sprinkler heads on the 1st floor has been completed.
- The walls that form the Central Sterilization area have been completed and are being painted.
- The door frames have been installed and the doors will be installed this week.
- Work continues on the 3rd floor with AHU 3-A and its associated duct work being cleaned and sealed.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes is making preparations for the installation of the temporary emergency generator.
- Arc Mechanical delivered some additional piping material to the site and continues to fabricate the piping for the hot water heaters in the basement.
- Stratos continues their repair work on Elevator #2; installing new rollers, guides, and the header for the cab doors.
- Stratos is also working on the installation of the controllers for Elevators #7 and #8, installing new conduit and wiring connections.
- Siemens is working on the 4th floor removing the old fire alarm devices.
- Crews completed the installation of irrigation valve wiring on the S. Roman St. and most of the Perdido St. sides of MEB.
- They installed a two inch irrigation pipe main on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB.