Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Dental School :
- The 1st floor HVAC units have been re-positioned and unit 1-1 has been lifted into position.
- The reinstallation of duct work has begun in the areas that are currently accessible.
- A temporary wall has been erected in the elevator lobby.
- The painting of the walls in the Central Sterilization area is nearly complete and the ceiling grid installation has begun.
- Air handlers 6A, 8A, 8C and 3B in the Administration Building have passed the viable sampling tests and have been turned on.
- The installation of new carpet in the Administration Building continues.
- The ducts throughout the 3rd floor will be completed this evening and work will begin on the 2nd floor.
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes completed the installation of panel covers for electrical panels PLL-4, PLL-6, & PLL-7.
- Arc Mechanical installed the piping connections and assemblies (which include the valves and actuators) for the hot water heaters.
- The hot water heater installation is nearing completion.
- Siemens continues to remove the obsolete fire alarm devices on the upper floors.
- They are now working on the 6th floor.
- Stratos continues to work on Elevator #2; installing the cab door operator and the cab doors.
- Stratos also continues to work on Elevators #7 & #8; routing new conduit for the controllers.
- The crews completed the installation the 2 inch irrigation main on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB and around the Perdido St. side to the corner with Bolivar St.
- The also filled in the trenches on the S. Roman St. side of MEB and the Allied Health/Nursing Building.