Friday, October 12, 2007
- Landis completed the installation of the indirect lights in the 1st Floor Clinic Building lobby areas fur downs.
- The installation of the wood veneer continues.
- Schindler worked on the final punch list items for the cars in Elevators #6 and #7.
- They also continued working on the door controls for the freight elevator to make the existing doors compatible with the new controls.
- The removal and replacement of the damaged laminate wall panels on the 2nd floor of the Clinic Building continues.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes made all the final connections for the installation of the emergency generator and was assisted by the manufacturer (Cummins) in performing the start-up of the emergency generator.
- The contractor load tested the emergency generator for two hours and the generator performed as expected.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system installing new fire pump controls for the fire pump in the basement.
- Stratos continue to make progress on the repairs to building elevators.
- Crews continued installing garden edging on the Gravier St. side of Allied Health/Nursing Building.