Thursday, October 18, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Ordes continues to work on pulling wires for the electronic controller (PLC) serving the Energy Transfer Stations (ETS).
- Arc Mechanical is on site working on the water softener.
- Entergy Thermal turned off the steam to the building so that the leaks can that were identified during the testing can be repaired.
- Siemens is installing the fire alarm strobes and speakers in the basement.
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on removing the elevator cab for Elevator #8.
- They have removed the roof and two cab walls.
- The installation of the curved ceiling in the Clinic Building 1st floor lobby continues.
- The hardware for the metal doors leading to the mechanical room, the Facilities Office and the Central Supply area is in the process of being installed.
- Landis completed the installation of sheet rock in the Conference Room located on the 2nd floor of the Administration Building.
- The electrical rough in for the lights and power outlets has also been completed.
- The installation of the new duct work continues.
- Schindler repaired the basement door for Elevator #7 in the Administration Building and readjusted the dispatcher for Elevators # 6 through #8.
- The zone switches for the freight elevator were replaced.
- They completed the removal of the motor controller for Elevator #4 in the Clinic Building.
- Crews started trenching for the irrigation piping and wiring on the Bolivar St. side of the MEB.
- They completed about half of the trenches before the rains interrupted the work.