Monday, October 8, 2007
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to replace the door guides on Elevators #7 & #8.
- The contractor had Elevator #2 inspected by the State Elevator Inspector today.
- The preliminary indication is that Elevator #2 passed inspection and should be certified for normal use shortly.
- Siemens connected electrical power to the fire alarm panel and installed all of the fire alarm panel control modules.
- The contractor continues to program the modules.
- MCC continues installing the CHW riser isolation valves.
- Landis is prepping the walls on the 1st floor for the installation of the wood clad finishes.
- Landis began the demolition of the old TV Studio (Room 2203) to prepare for the construction of the new conference room.
- Landis completed the punch-list items for the 3rd floor Central Sterilization Room.
- Landis continues to make progress replacing the in-line dampers on Floors 7 & 8.