Friday, December 07, 2007
NOTICE: The domestic water to the Resource Center Building will be shut off
at 5:00 AM on December 8th, so that several non-functioning faucets can be
repaired. Service will be restored by
9:00 AM. During the outage there will be
no water at any faucets, or toilets. Please
do not turn on any faucets or use any toilets until service has been restored.
1542 Tulane Ave.:
Dental School :
- Stratos Elevator Co continues to work on elevator #1.
- Zimmer-Eschette started cleaning the ducts on the 4th floor.
- The 6th Floor ducts passed the visual inspection and duct samples will be taken this weekend.
- The contractor continues to remove carpet on the 4th and 5th floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from the 4th floor.
- The contractor has removed the ceiling tile on the 7th floor and is moving the crew to the 6th floor.
- The contractor has finished cleaning the 8th floor and is ready for a visual inspection.
- After inspection, air samples will be taken.
- The contractor is also preparing the 7th floor for cleaning.
- Sample Results:
- Duct sample results for Floors 1 and 8 passed clearance, except one duct on the 8th floor that the contractor is re-cleaning.
- Suite 122 air sample results passed clearance.
- One area in Suite 123 did not pass air clearance and is being re-cleaned and retested.
- The chilled water risers that service the portion of the building that will be reoccupied initially have been pressurized and tested. No leaks or failures have occurred.
- Landis continues working on the punch lists for
their work on the 1st Floor
lobby and on the 2nd Floor conference room in the Administration Building.
- Schindler worked on installing the new cab for Elevator
# 3 and began installing the hatch wires for Elevator # 4.
- Crews started the installation of irrigation piping on the S. Roman St. side of the MEB at the entrance/exit of the loading dock/service area.