Thursday, January 10, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Ordes is making a panel schedule for the electrical panels in the basement.
- Siemens is connecting flow switches to the sprinkler piping in Stairwell D.
- Stratos Elevator continues to wire the cab station for Elevator #8.
- The cab for Elevator #1 arrived on site.
- The duct cleaning continued on the 6th Floor.
- Zimmer began removing the countertops, benches, and building debris from the 2nd Floor.
- The 4th Floor failed the visual inspection and is being re-cleaned.
- The contractor began removing the peeling paint on the 3rd Floor corridor along Tulane Ave.
- Zimmer completed all of the floor tile removal on the 7th Floor, except in Room 756.
- The paint contractor continues to float the walls on the 1st and 8th Floors.
- The contractor is installing sheet rock for the new network closet walls in Rooms 126 and 455.
Dental School :
- Sherlock continued framing the new walls that will form the temporary bookstore.
- They started installing sheet rock and working on the electrical rough-in of the walls.
- Trison Constructors started the demolition of the existing duct work in the basement and 1st Floor that had served as the oven exhaust.
- The twelve new lights on the exterior of the MEB have been installed.
- We are waiting on the plaster to be patched for the final installation of the bulbs and trim.
- The access panels are being cut on the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- They are working on the lights on the Roman Street side of the building.
- The crews continued installing irrigation pipe and sprinklers in the Perdido St. side of the MEB.